Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh my...

So I was at work a couple of weeks ago and I got a picture text from Pots. I was amazed. I didn't know he knew how to text. Then I was the pic of this pretty Pheasant. I thought, "Wow, that pretty cool." Then a few minutes later I get another text. Now I was really amazed, until I saw it. BEWARE, the next pic is really grusome.


I was amazed/worried... actually I wasn't really sure what to think. After I got home from work I walked into the house and there was a fabulos aroma. I was so hungry I immediatley went to the dutchoven on the stove and dished me up some dinner. I was pretty sure it was the above pheasant. Pots assured me that it was. I wasn't too worried. I'm mean really, I eat deer, elk, sheep out of my backyard. I was pretty sure I could eat this too. I took a small first bite and was shocked..I liked it! Pots is a great cook and can pretty much make anything taste awsome. And honestly I only gagged twice....when I thought that dinner was in my backyard an hour ago. You're awsome Pots! Way to be a man and a great husband. You get a gold star.








1 comment:

  1. I just think its funny that he would send you a picture after he cleaned it! LOL

    ReplyDelete